CIFGEN O LB Tablets is an antibiotic drug used to cure numerous infections such as urinary infections, lung and ear infections caused by harmful microorganisms. It is also identified as cephalosporin medicine and works by preventing the enlargement of the bacteria in the body. Similarly, it has the benefit of one time regular dosing. It is important to remember that it is used alone or with extra antibiotic for an improved result. Furthermore, this medication is not recommended for infectivity caused by the virus (common cold, flu). Moreover, CIFGEN O LB Tablets are effective against the infections occurred by the microorganisms only.
· CIFGEN O LB tablets are used to heal various bacterial infections such as pneumonia, gonococcal infection, and other types of communicable diarrhea. Also, it goes to a group of quinolone antibiotics. Furthermore, It will end the expansion of bacteria. It can take care of the only bacterial infection and not helpful in viral infections like common cold and flu.
· It is used as probiotics helpful microorganisms in a diversity of appearance as tablets and capsule. Similarly, it is normally used in curing diarrhea, including rotavirus diarrhea in kids and diarrhea caused by antibiotics. Also, this medicine is used for digestion harms, anorexia, inflammatory bowel disease, prevent respiratory infections, cancer prevention and to enhance the immune system.
· Moreover, before consuming CIFGEN O LB tablets, notify your doctor about your present list of medicines. And, if you face any kind of discomfort or allergic reaction visit to the doctor clinic immediately.
· Furthermore, if you have any kind of allergic or chronic disease histories consult a doctor before consuming it.
· Also, do not give your medicines to any another person who is suffering from the same condition. Suggest them consult the doctor first.
· This CIFGEN O LB Tablets is measured safe for usage by pregnant women and breastfeeding ladies. But, it is still recommended to consult the doctor before taking it.
· Most importantly, do not acquire it in bigger or lesser quantities than prescribed. And, make sure that the treatment is fulfilled.